In addition the Trust
- was a substantial supporter of the study that led to the publication of Faith in the City;
- over a number of years gave substantial funding to the William Temple Foundation in the University of Manchester;
- supported the Rev'd Dr Charles Elliot in his development of the Institute of Contemporary Christian Spirituality, and his interests in the workings of the City;
- contributed to the research study ‘The Gospel, the Poor and the Churches’ carried out for Christian Aid;
- contributed to the ‘local People, National Voice’ initiative of Church Action on Poverty;
- contributed to the Institute for the Study of Christianity and Sexuality for a conference on sexual violence within the Christian community;
- has supported Sr Gill Goulding working on a project on the urban marginalized.